You are invited to apply for membership in the Florida Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Certification from the American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Established in the practice of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery for a minimum of two (2) years in the state of Florida.
- Provide names of two Florida licensed thoracic/cardiovascular surgeons outside your own group who will provide references for this application. One of these references must be an active FSTCS member.
- Have completed training in an approved thoracic and cardiovascular residency program
- Are in the process of acquiring certification
- Are licensed to practice in the State of Florida
- Provide names of two Florida licensed thoracic/cardiovascular surgeons outside your own group who will provide references for this application. One of these references must be an active FSTCS member
ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL:
(Administrators, Billing Managers, PA's, Nurses, etc.)
- Employed in the field of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery in the state of Florida
- Nominated by a current FSTCS member
Annual dues (Payable upon acceptance)
- $500 ~ Active Membership
- $450 ~ Associate Membership
$100 ~ Allied Health Professional Membership
To apply for membership, simply complete and return the application form to the Society office at 5101 Ortega Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida 32210 or by fax (904) 671-6131 along with the $50 application fee.
Applicants for membership are presented to the Council monthly.
If you have any questions regarding the activities of the Society or the membership application procedure, please contact Bridget Anderson, Society Administrator at (904)356-9300 or Bridget@fstcs.org. I believe you would enjoy the professional fellowship of our organization and find your membership worthwhile.
Gregory England, MD & Paul DiGiorgi, MD